Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sorting Process

After we decided how many houses we will have, we will have to discuss our sorting process. Following our "Harry Potter" theme, I have found the following: (HA HA!!!)


18" Talking Sorting Hat
Every year new students come to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardly they will have to be sorted into their houses by the sorting hat. Now you too can be sorted. Own your own Talking Sorting Hat!
Speaks the following phrases:


Gryffindor!
Slytherin!
I know… Hufflepuff!
I know just what to do with you!
Hmmmm… Difficult, very difficult.
Plenty of courage I see. Not a bad mind, either. There’s talent, oh yes, and a thirst to prove yourself… But where to put you?







Ok, really...what is our sorting process going to look like?

3 comments:

  1. I hate to bring this up but I haven't found the high schoolers I have dealt with at Seacrest over the last year to be into Harry Potter at all. If we are looking for students to "buy in", I think we need to consider a different theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL It was a joke. haha What theme do you have in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should let the kids make suggestions on what type of theme they would like to have.

    ReplyDelete