We are all new at this, so i thought it would be a good idea to include some documentation from another school about advisory and community building. It has some good thoughts. Read it and share your thoughts. Link is located below.
From a school called Quest High School
Thier Description: This is the introduction to a collection of activities we published to use in our advisory structure (called Family at Quest). It includes a description of qualites we believe are necessary to being an effective advisory leader.
Recommendations for how this resource may be used: This resource would be helpful to schools attempting to start or strengthen advisory programs.
Attributed credits or authors: Kim Klepcyk and Kim Huseman
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfm38rdf_3hs7qjmdh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are great....I printed these and we should definately use some of these ideas.
ReplyDeleteI also think this is great. I am still working on it, but it is nice to know that someone else has gone this path. I'll finish it soon.
ReplyDelete